There are several reasons why your build request has failed, each of them are described below.
- Invalid Package Name - This is the most common cause of failed builds, we recommend checking this thread to know how to properly format your app package name.
- Invalid Image Dimensions - The builder strictly follows the correct image dimensions for building your app, before submitting a request for build, please make sure that you have follow the correct dimensions for each app images. All of these information is written in the documentation provided with your downloaded zip file.
- Server Error - Sometimes, our team might mistakenly touched something and the system went down while building your app, this can trigger an error and our system will report your build as failed prompting the server to send you that email.
Correct App Image Dimensions:
- App Logo - 251x53 in px and png format.
- App Icon - 1024x1024 in px and png format.
- App Splash - 2732x2732 in px and png format.
All regular license holder will be able to build immediately when they receive a failed build, 24hr delay will only be triggered once they receive a success build.
Make sure that you are using the latest version of the script before building!